Monday, March 7, 2011

J.Wride Concert

Last Friday Allison and I went to the J.Wride concert on campus. They're a band from Salt Lake City. I heard them once before when they opened for John Allred last semester, and the sound wasn't very good so I was unable to really enjoy them, but this time the sound was better and I found that I really liked their music.

Allison took this video on her camera.
Me and Allison at the concert.
Both of us were kind of sick, Allison has a sinus infection and I have a cold, so it wasn't the funnest experience, but it was a lot of fun and I think that we both enjoyed the concert. We definitely enjoyed each others company and the great music!

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

I guess we know what you would look like on drugs. Hahaha - I'm funny huh? Glad to see you out and about doing fun things at college. I think I might like their music...I watched some of the video. May have to borrow your cd.