Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tag...to whoever feels any inclination to participate.

What is your current obsession?
Sherlock Holmes, what that movie is amazing!

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
This is a tricky one, I'm pretty easygoing.

What are you wearing today?
Jeans, brown t-shirt with white cardigan.

What's for dinner?
Cafe Rio baby!

What's the last thing you bought?
Food...that's about all I buy these days.

What are you listening to right now?
TV commercials.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
In the country either in England or just anywhere in the country.

What is one of your hobbies?
Reading and writing.

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
Reading textbooks.
Sisters who are brutally honest, that it hurts.
People asking me why I'm not married...it's not my fault, I don't date, but I would if I had the opportunity.

What is your favorite color?
Green! It's one of the best colors for me to wear, plus it's pretty.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
The jeans I'm wearing right now, and my Dole Hawaii T-shirt. It is comfy!

What is your dream job?
To be a writer.

Describe your personal style.
I usually dress very comfortable, but I can look professional when I need to.

What are you going to do after this?
Do my French homework, then go to Cafe Rio with my roomy.

What inspires you?
Books, God, dreams.

What are you currently reading?
English textbooks, North and South is my fun read at the moment, but I don't get to pick it up very much.

What delighted you most today?
Finding out that I get to go to Cafe Rio for dinner today! Apparently my life is so very exciting.

By what criteria do you judge a person?
I will admit that I first judge people by their appearances, but I try to get to know people. People can really surprise you.

If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
To be outgoing.

Best Vacation Ever?
Alaska Road Trip was fun, but all of my vacations have been awesome!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Maybe 10, but I usually only wear 4 pairs.

What is your most favorite book ever?
I have so many, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Twilight Saga...I could go on for a while.

Whoever is so inclined to do this is more than welcomed to.

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own. Tag eight others.

4 comments:

natalie johansen said...

I want to read North and South! How is it?

Mrs Buchanan said...

I haven't gotten too far in it, I think I'm on chapter 3, like I said I haven't been able to read much of it, but I plan on reading it for one of my classes this semester, so hopefully I'll be able to read it more.

Lib-Dawg said...

Glad you did the "tag" wish more people would. Gosh, that sister of yours sounds mean???

Mrs Buchanan said...

You would know!