Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Official: I'm 24 and a College Graduate!!!

So this is mostly just going to be pictures because I have to finish up packing for my trip to London which I leave for tomorrow. So enjoy the pictures.



Me and the family after Graduation. Sorry Mom, but I couldn't help myself.

Me and my friends, and their fiancees at my Birthday/Graduation party. From left: Daniel, Erika, me, Kymn, and Russ.


Carolyn and Lane.

Barbara and Me.

Yes I am now officially graduated from SUU. My next adventure is my trip to London for the next few weeks, then after that I guess I'll just wait and see where life takes me.
Thanks everyone for the gifts and support. It was an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Chanae said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats Jessie!!! Have fun in London - I'm so jealous!

Lib-Dawg said...

Congrats Jessie! What's next??? Have fun in London...I'll try not to get to jealous.

Doty Family said...

Congrats Miss Jessie! We sure love you and are so proud of you. Enjoy London. Take lots of pictures and come see me when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! Do you feel SO smart and talented now? Yeah, I didn't feel much different either...just relieved. I love seeing your Facebook updates from England!