Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look I'm Finally Published!

Here are the first four pages of the Kanarra Historical Society Newsletter for April 2011. You may be wondering why I am showing you this. Well if you take a closer look you'll see that there is a story in there that I wrote about my Great Grandfather Jess. I know that you probably won't be able to read this, so you should go to my blog Read it and Weep to read this story that I am quite proud of. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I did also put it on Papa and Granny's Clan but I would love to get more traffic to my writing blog.



6 comments:

Doty Family said...

That is so awesome Jess! It's nice to be recognized for a talent!

jessica renae said...

AAHHH!!!! this is SO COOL! congratulations! :D i bet it feels so incredible to see something YOU wrote in there - with your pictures, too!
i love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely cool. That is quite an accomplishment--both to write it and to get it published. Great job!

Shellie said...

Congrats that is pretty cool..

Lib-Dawg said...

Congrats again! Keep up the good writing!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yahoo, and to think I knew you when you were a pion (sp). How cool is that? Deanna--you're number 1 fan in New Harmony