Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Love Game


1. I love being so entwined in a book that it is almost painful to stop reading.
2. I love achieving goals.
3. I love being able to just sit and watch a movie to enjoy it.
4. I love reading comments on my blog.
5. I love the last day of the semester.
6. I love the smell of rain in St. George.
7. I love running around bare foot.
8. I love writing stories and using my imagination to go to faraway places.
9. I love my big, warm, extremely comfortable bed.
10. I love hot showers.

What do you love today?

4 comments:

jessica renae said...

yay! :D you did my love game! i'm so happy. i started this a few semesters ago as a fight against negative thinking, and it works wonders.

ps. rain in st. george is my favorite thing EVER.

Anisa said...

My kids and my hubby!!!

Does it rain in St. George?

Lucashell said...

I love my family....
I love the smell of St. George...
I love Campfires...

Lib-Dawg said...

I love this post! I'm going to do one myself...soon!