Sunday, May 3, 2009

Look at me I'm 21!!!

Today was my 21st Birthday!!!I didn't do very much for my birthday, but I enjoyed it anyway. I spent my birthday up in Kanarraville at Cash's house. We didn't do much. We did go on a walk with Summer, Klint, and Trace. Cash was nice enough to make me a cake, and they did sing to me as well. Alas, I did not go to Vegas and go gambling or go to a bar, and I did not go to a grocery store to buy alcohol, but heck I can do it whenever I please now. *wink *wink

8 comments:

Doty Family said...

Happy Birthday! 21 is fun!
Glad it was a great day! I showed Tyson your post and he said, I luv Jessie!! Happy Birthday!

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Happy BIrthday, Jessie! You're all growed up now! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. You're gonna love it up here. *wink*wink*

Lucashell said...

Happy Birthday! hope you had fun! Can't believe you are 21!

Lucashell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Liberty Williams said...

Thanks for mentioning me and the SUPER yummy dinner I made for you. And the gift I gave you - Vera Bradley.

Jessie said...

I posted this before you made me dinner!

Libby the Teacher said...

Happy birthday! I bet you feel SO much different now, don't you?