Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things are Looking Up!


Today things have been so much better! We started out the day by sleeping in until about noon. When we did finally wake up Libby went to delta.com and checked up on our luggage and guess what it had been located!!!! So Libby called Delta and found out that our luggage was on its way to the Daytona Beach airport. So while we were waiting for our luggage to arrive in Daytona we went to the Ponce de Leon Inlet Light Station Museum. Libby was the only one who made it to the top of the lighthouse, me and Holly chickened out, but we did have fun going around to the other buildings on the site. After the lighthouse we went and ate a yummy lunch at a restaurant just off the beach.

Then we went to the Daytona Airport and picked up our luggage!!! We were all very ecstatic about finally getting our luggage that we went straight back to our hotel went through our luggage and were just very happy to have it back. After we celebrated having our luggage we pulled on our swimsuits and went to lay on the beach. Well pretty much Libby and Holly laid on the beach. I enjoyed myself by playing in the ocean. The water was perfect! I just stood in the water and let the waves hit me. One wave was so strong that it knocked me over. I discovered once I got out of the water that I had a couple of nice scrapes on my knee from it. After I got sick of playing in the water I went and joined Libby and Holly and we all just laid on the beach reading, and enjoying the occasional attractive men that would pass us. So far things have been a lot better and more enjoyable. I think that having a good nights rest and having our luggage really helped!

5 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

AMEN! Glad our prayers were answered with our luggage!!!! And you missed out on the light house!

Lib-Dawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doty Family said...

Glad it's getting better! Enjoy these carefree day's!!!

Anisa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to me!!! You guys will have a blast!!!!!

Lucashell said...

What fun you must be having!