Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight: The Movie...dun, dun, dun


So just to let all of you Twilight Fans know I went and saw the first showing of Twilight last night at midnight. Let me just warn you "IT IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE BOOK!!!!" I won't give any spoilers but I will let you know that it moves rather quickly, and it is kind of "choppy." I did enjoy the movie, but I went to it not expecting anything, so I wasn't really disappointed. I of course was disappointed but I couldn't help it, I did want it to follow the book a lot better than it did. I probably will see it again just to see if it gets better the more you watch it. So if anyone wants someone to go with I'm available.
I did dress up again and I looked really good, I will be posting pictures in the next couple of days so make sure to look back. I did wear gold colored contacts again but these ones were darker so they worked better with my eyes, so pay close attention to my eyes when I post my pictures.
P.S. Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep. I had to get up to be to my eight o'clock class this morning, and I feel like a zombie!

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

I am making Anisa go with me Thanksgiving day!!

Lib-Dawg said...

When it all dies down I'll go and see it. Love your new background...Anisa had showed me these the other night, and we were wondering when you would have it as your blog background. Nice, nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Ethan and I will go and see it. I always see movies first and then read the book so I can enjoy both. Then I don't have to say, "The book is better." The women in our ward went to a midnight showing of it. I guess people all over the country are crazy about it!