Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sherlock Holmes: What More Can I Say?


So I have seen the new Sherlock Holmes movie three times now. I think I have something new to add to my obsessions list. It is so good! I love it. It is funny, action packed, and mysterious. Of course, now that I have seen it three times there isn't really any mystery left, but it is so good. So if anyone is thinking of seeing it, go! If you need someone to go with I'll go. I think, now that I've seen the movie, that I will be reading the books this summer. That is my new goal for the year. To read all of the Sherlock Holmes books. Now I can't wait for the summer! Yippee!

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

I totally loved this movie it was so good. I love robert downey jr, I can't wait for Iron Man 2...

Lib-Dawg said...

3 times really? Yes, put it on your list.

Anisa said...

I think I babysat for Ryan, Lucas and Shellie so they could all go:)