Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SUU here I come!!!

Alright everyone. I have made my decision. I am going to SUU! Yes, and I am determined. I've prayed about it and I've made pros and cons lists, but SUU is the place for me. I already have an apartment at the Stonebrook Apartments, and I have my schedule all taken care of. So all of you who are upset at my choice you can shove it where the Sun don't shine. I've made my choice and I'm determined to do what I want, and what I feel is right. All I ask is that you at least support me in my choice (Libby). Sorry for all of you who were determined for me to go to Utah State. Why don't you go there yourselves.

9 comments:

Amanda Raybould said...

I am so excited you made your decision!! That is so so great!!! SUU will be so good for you! Can't wait to start hearing about your first real college experiences!!! Oh roommates... you will love it!!! lol :)

Lucashell said...

I am so happy for you! I think you will have so much fun at SUU.

Anisa said...

Wow, is Libby giving you a hard time? I totally loved SUU!!! You will have so much fun and meet tons of great people. And you'll have way more fun in an apartment rather than living with your brother:)

Logan and Sydney said...

Don't get mad at me, but I think Libby meant well and was just trying to help you. Sorry. Hope you like SUU better than I did.

Lucashell said...

I just think Libby will be upset when you graduate from SUU before She does.
Lucas

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

I know you'll be perfectly happy in Cedar City! I hope we still get to see you more often than we have. No hard feelings here! love you, sally

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally decided! I've been in suspense for way too long...

Believe me, I know how annoying it can be to make a decision that you feel is right and stick to it even when others keep telling you to do otherwise...SUU will be great for you if that's where you've been guided to go. Are you going to get involved with the Shakespeare Festival? That would be awesome. I can't wait to hear about all your SUU experiences!

The York's said...

Jessie Jessie Jessie. You are so funny your red hair fits you perfectly! Excited to see you more!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely hate cockroaches...
Thanks for sharing with us....

__________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions