Friday, September 26, 2008

Sadie's

So last Friday (Sept. 19) I went to Sadie's at the college. It is actually a really funny story. So my friend had been bugging me about finding a date to the dance but I didn't want to because I didn't know any guys to ask. So Friday rolls around and I still don't have a date. I saw my friend on campus and she was like "have you found a date yet?" and I said "No, I'm not going." She was like "Come on I'll help you find a date." I told her that if she could find me a date by that night then I would go. So a couple of hours later as I was walking to the testing center to take a test and I saw my friend talking to some guy. She saw me and started pointing at me. My first thought was "Oh my heck, she actually found me a date!!" So I walked over to her and she was like "Jessie this is Sam, your date for tonight!" I didn't really stay and chat because I had to take a test. So after I got off work at Tuacahn I went to my friend's house and then we went and picked up our dates. We got pictures but I haven't gotten them back yet. I did end up having a great time, even though I was dreading the whole thing. After the dance we went and had ice cream at Denny's and just laughed and talked. I also found out on Wednesday that he is in my Mythology class. So another date and no call back, that's okay I'll survive, I'll just dream of finding Mr. Darcy.

5 comments:

Doty Family said...

It'll happen someday. Don't rush it. You know Gabe comes home in like 2 months :),

Lib-Dawg said...

THe single life is the BEST - You're to young to get married any ways! Follow my lead!

Lucashell said...

I agree with Libby, You are too young to get marride. Enjoy being single!

Logan and Sydney said...

Yes you don't meet people by going to Sadies you meet people by go over to over to appartments and hanging out. Elisabeth met Mr. Darcy at a party, and then again at his friend's house (yes I've seen the movie). Do the apartment thing. -Logan

kimmeeg said...

maybe if you'd find your own dates-they might call you back ;P