Saturday, August 16, 2008

Funny story!


So I just wanted to thank Logan and Sydney for the Axl Rose video they made of me that totally made me laugh. Plus I love the attention! Anyway Sydney's story about their trip to Tuacahn made me laugh because she was scared of getting stung by the wasps. Well last night I went to closing night of The Sound of Music last night with my friend Shaylee. Anyway, I got a frozen Raspberry Lemonade, which are delicious. However, the bees love them as well. I started eating it once we were to our seats and bees kept swarming around me. So, I decided that I would put it away until after the show starts, because the bees usually settle down once it gets dark. So I took one last bite just before I closed the lid, and as I put the spoon to my mouth a bee decided it wanted a bite of my frozen lemonade as well. Anyway to make a long story short, I got stung on my bottom lip. Luckily I noticed quick enough that it was unable to leave it's stinger. However, my lip did swell up a bit, and is a little tender. I wish that I would have taken a picture last night when I had gotten home, imagine my full lips as being a tad bit fuller. It kind of looked like I had a collagen injection that day. The moral of my story is that if you ever go to Tuacahn don't get any treats until intermission, and if you decide to get a frozen lemonade make sure there are no bees on the spoon before you take a bite.

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

That's so funny! I wish you would've taken a picture! What's with all the bees and wasps?

Lib-Dawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.