Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jessie's Christmas Answers

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to rip open the wrapping paper. So wrapping paper it is.
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? I've always had a fake tree but I would love to try a real tree someday, plus they smell so good.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year I put it up, and I waited until school was out. Usually I like to put it up over the Thanksgiving break.
4. When do you take the tree down? When Christmas is over.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ew! No! I prefer a nice cup of hot cocoa with lots of real whipped cream.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The year we got the trampoline was awesome. The year Libby gave me my home made Strawberry Shortcake Blanket and Pillow was cool too.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom, she never wants anything bought, she just wants me to babysit grandma for a few days so her and dad can have a break.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Dad, just buy him a western or treats and he's happy.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think that I've loved everything I've gotten for Christmas.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, definetly. Who emails Christmas cards?
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story, Prancer, of The Preacher's Wife to name a few.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year the beginning of December, but usually I start in November. School can be very stressful!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so but I might've given one as a white elephant gift.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love the little snacks we have on Christmas Day. Pinwheels, cheeseball, olives, and veggies, and so many more. If you get hungry on Christmas stop by our house we always have plenty of food.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored lights all the way, I don't like to have trees with themes so much I love just having a bunch of random ornaments that we made when we were little.
16. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes, Angels we Have Heard on High, Where are you Christmas, heck my Ipod is packed with Christmas songs right now, and I love them all.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love to stay home with my family. However, when we would go up to Kanarra after we opened all the presents that was a blast.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner, and Blixen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all: Rudolph the red nose reindeer. (You know the song!)
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like I star, but we always had an angel.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Only one present on Christmas Eve - save the rest for Christmas Day!!!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The stress and how the holiday is played up, no one remembers the true meaning of Christmas. It's to celebrate Christ remember?
22. What I love most about Christmas? Opening presents, and giving them of course. I love to make things for people. I also love the fact that it is a break from school!
Okay - Get in the Christmas Spirit and copy and paste! Can't wait to hear everyones Christmas answers!!!

No comments: